Mr. Kriel had originally purchased the factory as a running concern back in 1989 and had since built it up. In July 2014 Rheebok Bricks was sold to Mr PR Steyn who looks to the future with fierce intent to stay ahead of the competition and to keep growing one brick at a time.
Rheebok Bricks supports a number of SMME’s in and around the Mossel Bay area and has always cared for all its stakeholders.
Rheebok Bricks promise their stakeholders the following:
1. To care for its environment
2. To supply you with value for money
3. To supply you with quality products at the best prices
4. To supply you with the widest range of products to suite your needs
5. To supply you with the best advice not only on our bricks but also on how to save on building when using our bricks
Mrs Annelee Claasen has also been added to the team as our new sales representative. She brings 20 years worth of experience with her especially in the Corobrik range.